Located in historic Boxford, Massachusetts, the new 7,100 square foot Multi-Ministry Building was designed to meet the needs of a growing Congregation. The First Congregational Church, built in 1750, required a detached building to suit a variety of needs while giving consideration to increased parking demands, site circulation and respecting aesthetic characteristics of the original structure.
The Main Hall, which serves as a gathering space, has the flexibility to accommodate events both large and small. The use of loose seating and movable partition walls allows for multiple breakout rooms for a variety of needs. Auxiliary spaces included in this design are a kitchen, waiting area, accessible restrooms and storage space.